Privacy & Cookies
- F19 collects your data so we can provide you with good service. Of course, we stick to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). On this page we explain how we collect your data and what we do with it. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email to email@example.com.
Which data do we collect?
- Your first and last name so that we know who you are, and we don’t have to address you with a client number.
- Your business e-mail address. Based on your e-mail address we can create a user account in F19 Software for you and/or in our support ticket system. We can also contact you when we would like to invite you for a demo for instance or when we would like to inform you about new functionalities in F19 Software.
- Your phone number. If you have passed us your number, we can contact you to schedule a demo, for instance.
- A hash of your password. After receiving an invitation to the user account in F19 Software you can set your password. We only store a hash of the password, not the password itself, so that we can check if the correct password is used when logging in. A hash is a kind of calculation that only works one way: the same password (the sum) always results in the same hash (the outcome) but from the hash you cannot deduce what the password is.
- Your IP address. We store it in our log files for 30 days.
- Your company. In case you need us for support, so that we can quickly monitor the right services for you.
- Personal data in content in F19 Software. F19 Software offers you the possibility to import reports, synchronize and enrich them, and publish them online to different channels. It may occur that the content you upload in F19 Software contains personal data. As long as this data hasn’t been published it is subject to the GDPR.
Why do we collect your data?
- To give you access to F19 Software so that you can get started online with uploading, synchronizing, enriching, and publishing your reports.
- To make it possible to collaborate with other users in F19-Software, even if they work for an external organization, by showing your email address to users within a Project.
- To be able to carry out the agreement we concluded so that we can provide you with the services to which you are entitled.
- To contact you. For instance, to invite you to a webinar or a demo, to invite you for an interview when you have applied for a vacancy or to file and resolve a complaint.
- To investigate which functionalities in F19 Software are often used or not, so we can improve our product even more.
- To identify you so we can be sure it’s you and not someone else trying to gain unauthorized access to our systems.
- To be able to solve problems. Based on your IP address, we are more able to find out how a certain error message has occurred.
Where do we store your data?
We store your data in systems that are almost all located and operate within the European Economic Area (EEA). Occasionally it may concern an organization that is located outside the EEA. We use MailChimp for instance to keep you informed of our new discoveries. If organizations are not located within the EEA, we will only cooperate with them if they guarantee an adequate level of protection as referred to in chapter V of the GDPR.
How do we secure your data?
We consider your data as if it is our own data. We protect it as best as possible and have taken the following measures:
- F19 is ISO 27001 certified. This means that we set up an Information Security Management System (ISMS) in which we describe in detail how we handle data security. In addition, there is an annual internal and external audit, both performed by external companies.
- F19 applies a password policy. In F19 Software, where you compose your own password, as well as for its own employees within different systems.
- F19 applies an authorization policy that describes which employees have access to which systems and why. The approach is that access is only granted if necessary.
- F19 has secured its networks against unwanted visitors using firewalls.
- F19 works with encryption when we move and sore (sensitive) data.
- F19 performs extensive research into new suppliers before collaborating with them. For example, we check whether they apply the same standards and values regarding personal data. In addition, current suppliers are also regularly reviewed so we are sure we’re still on the same page.
- F19 keeps logs so that we can see why a particular incident happened and who was involved. The better prepared, the faster we can solve it.
- F19 backs up all the data we manage of you. If for any reason, data is lost, we can restore a backup. A backup does not exceed 24 hours.
- F19 has an incident and calamity process. Should an undesirable situation nevertheless arise, the processes help us to act quickly and to limit damage as much as possible.Our website and software may contain links to third parties of which F19 has no control. Therefore, we advise you to check carefully how these third parties handle the security and management of your data.
Transfer of data
Your data is safe with us. Without necessity, we will never pass it to third parties. This will only happen if there is a cause for disclosure, as required by the GDPR.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep them as short as possible. So, if you want a temporary break from all the F19 Software conveniences, we will remove your data from our systems or give you the opportunity to do that yourself. The only exception is when a statutory retention period applies. Then the legal retention period applies.
What rights do you have?
As the owner of your personal data, you have various rights. For instance, you can contact us if you:
- want to know what (personal) data we process for you,
- want us to (partially) remove your (personal) data from our systems,
- want us to adjust and/or supplement your (personal) data,
- want to receive an export of your (personal) data,
- want to object to the processing of your data.Please send us a message by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will respond as soon as possible. Have you ever subscribed to our newsletter and no longer want to receive them? Please unsubscribe simply by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one the newsletters sent.
If we feel we can do even better in terms of privacy, we may change these terms. From the date at the top of this page shows whether you have already read the latest version.
Which cookies do we place?
F19 and third parties use functional cookies on our website and in our software. A cookie is a small text file that we place on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our website or log in to an F19 environment. They ensure that the website functions properly and you don’t have to log in to your F19 Software account every time you grab a cold drink.
In addition, we also place anonymized analytical cookies. They ensure that we can see which pages of our website and which functionalities are frequently visited and used or not. They help us to improve our website and software so that it fits your needs even better.
F19 does not place any other types of cookies other than those previously mentioned. Nor for purposes other than those previously mentioned.
It may be that other suppliers will do so. For instance, if you use YouTube or Vimeo in F19 Software. Therefore, please also check the policy they have published on this subject.
Would you like to know more about cookies?
For instance, how to remove them? Please consult this website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
The F19 website
We monitor our website https://www.f19digitalreporting.com closely. We would like to tell you as much as possible about our service so you can have a good idea of what we can do for you. You will therefore find extensive information on our website. We would appreciate it if you would take our following whishes into account:
- The copyright and intellectual property of brands, images, texts, illustrations, videos, infographics, and all other forms belonging to F19 and its partners and/or customers. Unfortunately, we do not approve the use, modification, duplication or (partial) reproduction thereof. You may therefore not use this data for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes.
- Because F19 is the owner of the website, she has the right to adjust (content on) the website and to take (parts) offline. You cannot derive any rights from that.
- F19 secures hers website and software as well as possible. Although we think it would be great to make the whole internet safe, we can’t get those superpowers together yet. Therefore, please check if the way you connect to our website and software is correct and safe. You are responsible for that part.